Thursday 31 October 2013

What Makes a Good Friend?

We have been learning and thinking about our value for this term - Having positive relationships (whakawhanangatanga). This week we write some stories about what we think makes a good friend.

Atta - "Jaylen is a good friend because he helps people and cares."
Elliot - "Dad is a good friend because he hugs me"
Rebecca- " Riya is my best friend because she always plays with me. She always plays the games that I play. She gives mehugs and plays with me a lot. We go play on the playground."
Heidi- "Mikaela is a good friend because she plays with me and she is caring when I fall over." 
Clara - "Maddie is a good friend because she came to my birthday."
Aaliah- "I like Heidi because she helps me and she does the right thing to me."
Chloe- "Emma is a good friend because she likes playing hide and seek with me. She cares about me. She and I roll on the ground. She makes me laugh."
Angus- " Nelson is a good friend because he makes me laugh. He helps me if I'm hurt. he plays with me and he is caring to other people."
Jaylen- "Connor is my best friend because he lets me play with him everyday."
Sam- "Basil is my friend because everyday Basil plays with me."
Daniela- "Rona is a good friend because she lets me go on the i-pad. She is so fun to play with. She helps me when I am hurt."
Rona- "Spencer is an awesome friend to me because he makes me laugh and lets me play with his lego too. I love playing with the lego."
Mikaela- "Heidi is a good friend because she cares for me and she plays with me at playtime. She loves me and I love her too. She is really beautiful."
Bailey- "Harry is a kind friend because I like him. He plays with me. He makes me laugh."
Keira- " Heidi and Mikaela are good friends because I always play with them. Sometimes I lose them but then I go and find them."
Chelsea- "Rebecca is a good friend because she came to my party."
Nelson- "Alex is a good friend because he went to my pre-school. He is a good friend."
Riya- " Rebecca is a good friend and Chloe too. They are good friends. They are very kind to me."

 Wow Bright Bugs, you are such good friends to each other. You love playing together and I love the way you care for each other and help each other out. It is so great to see you thinking about what helps us have positive relationships - whakawhanangatanga! Tino pai rawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment